The mission of International Services (IS) at Montclair State University is to promote international education by providing a range of services, programs, and advocacy that support the growth, development, and welfare of international students, scholars, and faculty.
The staff of International Services is dedicated to performing their responsibilities with a commitment to the values of:
- Intercultural Understanding
- Professional Ethics
- Expertise in Relevant Knowledge Areas
- A Welcoming and Supporting Environment
International Services is located in the Global Education Center across the street from the main campus entrance to Montclair State University.
Global Education Center
22 Normal Avenue
Montclair, New Jersey 07043
- Ms. Victoria Donoghue Esq., Director of International Services
- Ms. Aditi Patel, Assistant Director of International Services
- Ms. Beth Calamia Scheckel, International Student Advisor
International Services also employs student assistants. They help with various office procedures and can assist all international students.
Spring and Fall semesters:
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
Extended Summer hours: (June – August)
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:15 p.m
closed on Fridays
International Services and the University is closed on the following days:
4th of July